петък, 13 октомври 2017 г.

My first Aurora Wings Digital Stamp!

It's been awhile since I posted in my blog. Working full time as a web designer and doing my Ph.D. thesis consumes all of my time and energy.

However, today is Friday and in Friday we deserve some rest! While getting my daily dose of some Etsy beauty, I came into this splendid shop - AuroraWings and I bought my first digital stamp from there. All digital stamps made by this artist are marvellous! It took me nearly half an hour to choose just one and I am sure I will come back soon to buy another one! They are so gorgeous.

This is the first greeting card that I made.



I put little dots of liquid pearls for additional shine :) 


I learned from AuroraWings in Etsy that there is challenge and I would like to participate in it:

Challenge #58 CAS (Clean and Simple)


Thank you AuroraWings for sharing your talent with us!

4 коментара:

  1. Such a pretty card, thank you for sharing with us at Aurora Wings, Julie DT x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. WOW! You sound like a busy girl, Daisy! So happy you found Mitzi's fabulous stamps and some time to color. You've done a lovely job with Autumn Sprite and your card is beautiful. The die cuts look just like the little twig she's carrying. I hope you come join our FB Group and share there too. There are some freebies in the files, coupons and lots of inspiration. Thanks so much for joining our CAS challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Hi, Daisy! I'm excited to have you as a new customer of my digis! You've done a gorgeous coloring of the Autumn Sprite here. She looks beautiful, vibrant, natural, and full of life. The liquid pearls give her lovely highlights and dimension. Thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much, girls! Mitzi, it is an honour for me that you posted a comment in my blog! I am really in love with your work! Thank you for the positive energy that you spread all over the world!

      Изтриване