вторник, 17 октомври 2017 г.

Halloween Card - Darkness Falls


Autumn is here. Halloween is coming! Since I was a child I've been watching Halloween movies imaging how magical this holiday is. We do not celebrate Halloween in Bulgaria as this is a catholic celebration, while we are orthodox. Nevertheless, I am really curious about this holiday and love the feeling about it. I visited Boston, USA, around the end of October, 2015, and I felt really excited seeing all house decorations in the neighbourhood.


 I made these little potion bottles as I love making dollhouse miniatures too. This is my other passion. I also made some sweets to add more 3D.




I would like to participate in:

И понеже има тиква на тази моя Хелоуинска картичка и аз ще пека тиква скоро, бих искала да участвам и в предизвикателството на Картишок "Тикви". И тиквеник ми се яде, значи скоро само да се наканя и ще направя :)

3 коментара:

  1. Oh this couldn't be cuter, Daisy! Love your coloring and the tiny potion bottles. What a fabulous Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining our 'Darkness Falls' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Love the 3D touches on this cute Halloween card, Daisy! Love your coloring on the main image featuring all the main colors of Halloween. The tiny candy and potion bottles add magic to the scene you created. Thank you for playing at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ОтговорИзтриване